All orders for goods accepted by PAFAX (A trading name of Pafax Printwell) ("the Vendor") are accepted subject to the following conditions which shall form part of and govern the contract of sale. Acceptance of goods shall be deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of sale. Any term sought to be imposed by a Purchaser either in a document or otherwise that conflicts with or adds to these conditions is not accepted.
No agent or representative of the Vendor has authority to vary these conditions unless accepted in writing by a director of PAFAX.
- We only deliver to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to The Channel Islands, The Scottish Islands and The Isle of Man.
- We do not deliver to the PO Box addresses.
- Orders placed through this website before 5.00 PM on working days, will be dispatched by courier between 1 and 3 working days after placement of order (subject to stock availability). Items will be delivered to you from Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 6.00pm. Furniture orders carry a 7 to 10 day delivery time. Furniture items are delivered flat packed for self assembly. Some furniture can take longer to deliver; please phone for details.
- Deliveries are made by single-manned vehicles, to ground floor only unless otherwise agreed; assistance may be required for off-loading of furniture or any bulk items.
- A delivery charge of £7.85 net (before VAT) will be made for delivery to UK Mainland only.
- For orders to be delivered to Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight a delivery surcharge of £32.00 net (before VAT) will be added to the total payable.
- If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be contacted with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
- We may substitute products within your order with equivalent products (for example blue ring binder in place of black ring binder). If you do not want to accept the substitute goods please return them to us in the unopened original packaging.
- In circumstances where the product is heavy (for example a safe or furniture) there might be an additional delivery charge applicable. Prior to processing your order we will confirm with you if you are ok to proceed with the order with the higher additional delivery charges. Normally we will only deliver the goods to ground floors in accordance with the courier company’s policies. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient access to enable the delivery of the product.
All shortages need to be reported within 3 working days of delivery. Shortages cannot be rectified after this period.
- Returned and damaged goods
- The Vendor will not accept goods for credit or rectification unless such return has been authorised by a director, and the goods are received by the Vendor in stock condition, with original packaging and software (if applicable). The Vendor reserves the right at its sole discretion either to rectify the goods or to issue a credit note in respect thereof. The Vendor reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on goods returned for credit that are not in stock condition.
- The Purchaser shall unless otherwise stated be responsible for the cost of outward and return carriage and insurance of all goods returned by the Purchaser to the Vendor for service or credit, which goods shall be at the risk of the Purchaser until actual receipt of the goods by the Vendor. The onus of proof of safe delivery shall rest with the Purchaser.
- A restocking charge of 20% of the value of the goods or £20 + VAT, whichever is the greater, will be applicable if no fault is found. Any downward variation of this restocking charge shall be at the sole discretion of the Vendor.
- If a credit is to be given, the original carriage charge will not be refunded or credited.
- Unwanted goods can be returned within 14 days. The goods to be returned should be unopened in its original packaging.
- Due to health and safety reasons we're unable to take back any food or drink items, water, coffee and biscuits etc.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We warrant to you that any product purchased from us is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. Our liability is strictly limited to the price of the product purchased in any case where the purchaser suffers loss or damage due to us breaking this agreement.
- No liability for any claim for damage or non-functionality shall be accepted unless the Purchaser notifies the Vendor by email within 48 hours of delivery. This period may be extended at the sole discretion of the Vendor where the manufacturer’s replacement policy extends the deadline.
- No liability for any claim for missing items such as manuals shall be accepted unless the Purchaser notifies the Vendor by email within 3 days of delivery.
- No liability for any claim from the Purchaser will be accepted in the case of goods differing in quantity or descriptions given on the delivery note unless the Vendor is notified by email by the Purchaser within 3 days of delivery. The onus is on the Purchaser to prove any shortage.
- In the case of active third party on-site maintenance contracts, the Purchaser accepts an obligation to use the services of the contracted third party to resolve claims under clause 5(a).
- In the case of manufacturers who operate direct product support and returns procedures, the Purchaser accepts an obligation to process their claim directly through the manufacturer.
All products are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Prices quoted are based on the current costs of production and at any time before delivery of the goods by the Vendor and the Vendor shall be entitled to vary the price of any goods previously ordered by the customer in order to take all or any of the following factors into account: (i)Any change in exchange rates. (ii)Any increase in the cost of production and/or delivery. (iii)Any change in the rate of Value Added Tax or other similar tax or any levy chargeable.
- Prices quoted are only applicable on this website.
- We will always put the best efforts to keep our website updated with the latest information and prices, but as we have a large number of products listed on our website, there is a possibility that some of the products listed on our website might have incorrect prices. We normally verify all the product prices before dispatch, if the price of a product you bought is higher according to our dispatch list price, we will charge the lower price and when the product you bought is priced lower according to our dispatch list price, we will notify you and refund your money.
- Orders for the supply of goods shall be made using the interface provided by the Vendor within this website.
- Any special item ordered by a customer will be non-returnable.
- The prices given in any quotation by the Vendor are for the quantities expressed in conjunction with them. Any variation in quantity shall entitle the Vendor to vary the price of the goods.
- If the customer shall fail to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the contract and the buyer shall be bound to accept and pay for the same accordingly and any claim against the Vendor will be rendered void.
- Credit card security
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach the banks payment gateway. They are not held in clear text on any website and we do not store any of your credit card information on our website.
- Force Majeure
No liability is accepted by the Seller for any direct or indirect loss arising from non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods caused by act of God, riot or civil commotion, war, strike, lockout, fire, flood, drought, act of government, failure to obtain or shortages of raw materials or any other cause whatsoever beyond its control.
These Conditions shall be governed by English law. The parties agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, WE ARE PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "As is" BASIS AND MAKE NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, price and availability information is subject to change without notice. We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are the property of there respective manufacturers. Save in respect of your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 and Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994 (as amended) and the Unfair Contracts Terms Act 1977 and save in respect our guarantee, we shall not be liable to you by any reason of any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under these terms of our contract with you, for any indirect, special or consequential damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by our negligence) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the goods or their use by you.